PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS A DIGITAL PRINT FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY:
It’s ready for instant download. You can print this at home on your printer, or send the file to an online print shop and have it professionally printed.
Your download will include:
One PDF file with the digital print. This file is large (Hi-Res 300 DPI) to ensure high-quality printing so you can easily print smaller sizes.
If you have trouble opening this file, you’ll need to download Adobe Reader. It’s free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For best results print on good quality paper.
When you print, select the option for “actual size” and uncheck the option for “choose paper source by page size”
ORDER OF OPERATIONS
- Print this paper crown template on cardstock, construction paper or standard paper
- Cut out all pieces with scissors (or x-acto knife)
- Glue or tape ends together and adjusts it to fit any size head. (*If you need a larger crown, print out a second sheet)
- Optional: add glitter, rhinestones, feathers, sequins, pompoms – to embellish your crown!
- Have fun being King / Queen for a day
*Feel free to share a link back to this page so others can download it too.