Whatever your skill-set, you probably already know you can’t do everything yourself (without killing yourself or sacrificing your personal happiness). Even if you could do it all, sometimes it’s just better to hand off a job or task to someone or ask for some help so you can have more time to focus on more important things like like growing your business or have time to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Other times, you just need a little help from someone who can fast track your goals.
That’s where I come in!
Think of me as a“Swiss Army Knife” for your digital content, website and online needs who just happens to be a French sabbatical advocate.
For over 15 years, I’ve worked in a variety of cross functional business and management roles for large companies like Motorola to small software companies and star-ups. All the while, following my passion for internet related work.
All this means is I have a wide range of skills that I can put to use to help you with your website needs; from creating a new website and writing interesting articles to regular ongoing maintenance of your site.
Here is a brief summary of some of the things I can do for you.
Custom digital services like logo, WordPress website creation, installation and maintenance. Photo manipulation. Content strategy and article writing. I also do translations from French to English as well as “year in France consulting” geared towards families and professional. (See below for detailed explanations)
If you want to see my past corporate experience than you should have a look-see at my official street cred at Linkedin.
Ready to get to work?
Here are some examples of services I can offer you.
Blog and Website maintenance
I’ve taken this blog, (AnnieAndre.com) from a simple idea with ZERO readers to over 25,000 page views per month so I am very familiar with what it takes to succeed. No one taught me, I learned the hard way through research, hard work and trial and error and I loved every second of it. Maybe you would like to do the same thing but you don’t have the time or maybe you just want a little help? Whatever your reasons, I can put you on the fast track and help you achieve your goals faster than if you were to try to do it yourself.
- Content Strategy: Do you need help with the content of a new or existing website? I’ll research and identify your target market, develop a strategy and a plan of action for you to follow throughout the year. At the end, you’ll have an editorial calendar (created in excel) with categories, article ideas, keywords that you can use on an ongoing basis and build upon. You’ll be a content expert in no time.
- Article Writing: Do you need someone to write regularly for your blog or company’s website? I do that too. I’ll write well researched, interesting, keyword rich articles that will attract targeted traffic from your idea customers/ reader. See writing section below.
- I can install software plugins for your blog that will make it run better and do super cool stuff.
- Images: I can create and or update your site with images and photos you give me or photos I create for you. The images I create for you will be or rather can be unique, share-able feature photos with subtext good enough for social media sites like Pinterest and Facebook.
- Social media management: Want a Facebook page or twitter account but don’t want the hassle of updating them? Let me do it for you. I will update your social media sites daily in a way that is relevant and engaging to your audience. I charge a flat rate ranging from 50 to 100 dollars a month depending on how much you want me to update.
- Mixed Bag: Are you a super busy person or technologically challenged? I can update your site regularly on a monthly or weekly basis doing ad-hoc things listed above. From writing articles and uploading photos to keeping your site tuned up with the latest plugins and more, I’m your woman.
New wordpress blog setup for your small business
Let me create a site for you using wordpress as your content management system. It’s what I built this site with and I love it. Depending on your needs, we will create a 1 to 10 page site complete with header graphics and more if needed.
- $500 for a simple site with a few pages.
- $1,000 to 1,500 for more pages with add-ons like plugins, creating a header, logo and other graphics.
Blog Writing / Article Writing:
Let me write keyword rich articles that your customers actually use to find you in the search engines. You’ll get targeted traffic form your idea customers/ reader.Price range depends on the complexity of the article. In any case, I promise I’ll put my blood, sweat and tears into any writing project for you.
- $50 for a simple “top 10 list post”
- $100 for a more involved list style article like this one Top 10 reasons why French women don’t get fat!
- $100 for a well researched 500 word article.
- $200 for 1,000 words. will be on the higher end.
$50 and $150 USD
Need a new logo, header, banner or a graphic image for you blog or social media site. Easy peezy. I even do infographics.
Price starting from $15 for up to 200 words.
Have something you need translated from French to English? Yes i can do that too. I typically translate from French to English and my rates are per word minimum of 15 dollars.
I am a native English speaker living in France who grew up speaking French and English with my French Canadian father. I went to English speaking primary schools in California followed by a French high school in Montreal. In case you’re curious, I graduated from UC Santa Cruz with a degree in Economics.
I do not translate medical, legal or technical documents. .
Here are some examples of subjects and things which I can translate for you; General, Arts, Entertainment, Politics, Travel & Tourism, Birth Certificates and documents, self-help (Brochures, Fliers, Ads, Interviews, website translation etc.)
Can I help you?
There are a variety of ways in which we can work together remotely.
- On going / Monthly work: Hire me for part time or full time on going business support: (for example monthly blog maintenance.)
- One time project: Hire me for short(ish) one off jobs: (for example setting up your website or creating a power point presentation.)
- Task based help: Ad hoc mini jobs like excel spreadsheet updating, email filtering, your growing to-do list etc.
Want to chat about how I can help your business grow? Find out more about me to see if I’m a good fit for you? email me at annie[at]annieandre[dot]com.. I’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
**If you’re not 100% satisfied with my work, I will give you a 100% refund. Yep, you’ll get all your money back. Have a Question? Email me
Sure you could figure it out all on your own but wouldn’t it be great if someone could save you time and months of research. Someone who’s been there? Over the past 3 years I have amassed an insane amount of information regarding moving to France and surviving life in France. Now I am writing a book series on how you can do it too.
In the mean time, you can hire me to answer all your question about moving to France. just fill out the form above.
- Get answers and gain clarity about common questions.
- Avoid mistakes and potentially save hundreds if not thousands of dollars in the long run.
Book1: The visa process. Undoubtedly the most complicated and confusing part of the process thanks to the infamous French bureaucracy. I’ll help you cut through the red tape and make sense of it all with first hand accounts and useful advice to common questions. A huge time saver and stress reducer. Book 2: The second, third and fourth books will be released in order and will cover.. to be revealed soon…realistic solutions to common problems; budget, housing, kids, language and more.